You don't need to be an interior designer to give your bedroom a unified look. Purchasing bedroom packages relieves the hassle of looking for furniture that matches and provides a solid foundation for your decor.
A combined bedroom piece collection is known as a bedroom set or a bedroom package. It indicates that the hardware, leg style, and wood used all adhere to the same design principles. It's the simplest approach to guarantee that various pieces of furniture work well together in a given area.
A typical bedroom set often comprises three to four components, including the bed, a nightstand, and a dresser. The fourth item might be a second nightstand or a dresser mirror. Standard packages are sold in a package and typically represent a saving over purchasing individual pieces.
You can upgrade some bedroom sets to include extras like a bench, a second dresser, and more in addition to the standard pieces. Sometimes a package can be customized, allowing you to pick and choose complementary components to get exactly what you need. For instance, you may switch out one dresser for another if a tall, narrow one matches your area better than a wide one.
COMMON ITEMS INCLUDED IN BEDROOM PACKAGES
Different bedroom sets feature other pieces of furniture. Several of the more specific parts include:
- Bedframe: The most crucial piece of your bedroom set, available in twin, full, queen, king, and California king sizes, is the bed frame. A headboard, footboard, or a combination of the two may be part of your bed frame and give aesthetic value to the space.
- Nightstand: The one or two nightstands that come with most sets are ideal for storing your reading lamp and alarm clock. Of course, you might not need nightstands if your headboard has shelves or if there are lights on the wall.
- Dressers: A chest of drawers is tall and thin, a dresser is short and long, and an armoire is tall and often just slightly broader than a chest of drawers. At a minimum, one of these choices will be present in most bedroom sets. Consider whatever style you like best while keeping in mind how much horizontal and vertical area it requires. It's a good idea to consider if you'll need even more cabinets or a closet to hang up suits, dress shirts, dresses, and other wrinkle-prone items.
- Vanity: Though they are less typical in bedroom furniture packages, vanities are occasionally included. These are a sensible alternative if your bathroom vanities are a point of contention in your family because they provide a great space for women to put on cosmetics and jewellery without competing for a location in the bathroom.
COMMON TYPES OF BEDROOM PACKAGES
There are available bedroom packages that come with various items of furniture. How many and which furniture pieces you want to be included should be one of your top priorities when looking for a bedroom furniture set. While buying, keep the following six basic categories of bedroom sets in mind:
- Two-Piece: Two-piece bedroom packages are the simplest accessible, consisting only of a bed and a nightstand, and are great for quickly outfitting a guest bedroom.
- Three-Piece: Due to the addition of a matching dresser, a three-piece bedroom package is slightly more useful than a two-piece package. The extra storage capacity will make up for this bedroom furniture set's cost a little more and require a little more area than a two-piece set.
- Four-Piece: Four-piece bedroom packages have one additional component than three-piece packages because they come with a mirror.
- Five-Piece: A little more space is required. Choose a bedroom set with a bed, a nightstand, a wardrobe, a mirror, and a chest that is five pieces.
- Six-Piece: One of the complete bedroom sets available is a six-piece set. These six-piece sets come with different furniture pieces; some come with a bed, two nightstands, a cabinet, a chest, and a vanity, while others come with armoires, trunks, benches, and other items. These elaborate bedroom sets are ideal for easily outfitting a master bedroom.
- Dresser Bedroom Set: A dresser bedroom package is distinctive in that it frequently only includes a matching dresser and bedside rather than a bed. If you have a bed and want to effortlessly furnish the other of your room with matching items, this kind of bedroom set is perfect for you.
BEDROOM SIZE AND BEDROOM PACKAGE LAYOUT
It's crucial to measure your room before you buy to determine what furniture items it can accommodate. Your bedroom's size will determine how much furniture you can buy and, consequently, what kind of bedroom set is right for you. Too many large pieces make a small bedroom crowded, so a simple set could be best. An enlarged package with several pieces can be the best option if your area is bigger.
Measure every aspect of the space, including the heights and widths of the windows and doors. The size of your windows is crucial since it will determine where to put your bedroom furniture; only put furniture under a window if it won't cover the windowsill.
As you shop, have the measurements of your bedroom on hand. Each bedroom set option's Weights & Dimensions have to include detailed measurements for each piece of furniture. To determine whether and how specific furniture pieces can match your space, creating a floor plan for your bedroom can be helpful.
Even though most bedroom sets don't come with mattresses, since the included bed will be a certain size, it's critical to consider common mattress sizes when looking for a bedroom set. You can choose the ideal furniture set for your needs from a wide selection of sets that come with beds of various sizes.
Bedroom sets featuring twin, full, queen, king, and California king beds are available.
The style of bed you choose for your bedroom package is also crucial because various sorts of beds require varying amounts of storage in a bedroom. There are bedroom sets with sleigh, canopy, four-poster, and storage-included beds. Additionally, you can look for bedroom sets with a platform or conventional beds; the former would need a box spring.
BEDROOM PACKAGE DESIGN AND MATERIAL
The majority of styles of bedrooms are available, from modern and trendy to rustic and country. To create a coherent atmosphere in your area, pick a set that goes with the existing design in your house.
You can choose a bedroom set in the style and price point that best suits you, thanks to the variety of solid wood hues available, ranging from light to espresso. Metal, wicker rattan, and other materials are also available. You can also purchase packages based on material.
Because the bedroom package makes up most of your bedroom's furnishings, give it your best shot to choose the one you adore because it will determine the look of the entire area.
CHOOSING A BEDROOM PACKAGE
By following these tips, purchase the appropriate bedroom set for your residence.
Measure Your Bedroom Space
To ensure the set will fit, measuring the room's measurements and any doors and halls the furniture must travel through are vital. To provide enough space to move around, you might want to tape off the size of the parts you're thinking about.
Know the Bed Size You Need
Measure your bed to establish the size of the bed you require because bedroom sets are sometimes marketed by bed size. Also, remember that Twin or Full beds are preferable for solitary sleepers and Queen and King beds are best for spouses.
Consider Your Needs
A dresser is essential for extra storage if your bedroom doesn't have enough closet space. To fit anything from socks to sweaters, look for dressers with several drawer sizes. Additionally, it would be best if you determined whether a child's room requires extra beds, nightstands for either side of the bed, etc. Ensure that any set you are considering contains the parts you need.
KING BEDROOM PACKAGES STYLES
Although every king bedroom package differs, these sets are available in several instantly recognisable styles. These styles vary significantly from one another and are each intended to express a particular look. Some of the most popular types of king bedroom sets are listed below for your consideration:
The furniture types frequently found in beach bungalows influence the aesthetics of coastal bedroom sets. These sets feature elements like seashells and weathered wood and come with a tonne of nautical-themed accessories. It is not uncommon to discover images of sea turtles and crabs in bedrooms built in the coastal style. Coastal bedroom sets typically aim to match this sea-life motif. Almost all of these sets use light blues, whites, and sea-greens in their colour schemes, and some coastal bedroom sets even go as far as to include authentic-looking sea chests.
Cottage-style king bedroom sets are modeled after the charming cottages that dot the countryside in New England and Britain. These bedroom sets frequently include open, airy designs and liberal use of white. Cottage-style interior design is often quite understated, so any wall art you discover in a bedroom arranged in this way will be unpretentious. Vintage carpets and wood-paneled walls can also be found in cottage and country bedroom sets, along with antique pieces of furniture like wooden vanities and worn chests. Most of the time, real wood is used in these bedroom sets rather than particle board, and metal furnishings are never found in country bedroom sets.
Elegant king bedroom sets aim to mimic the design of a queen's bedroom or a presidential suite. Crystal, silver, and imitation gems are lavishly used in these bedroom sets, and opulent beds may have elaborate scrollwork on their headboards. When it comes to glam king bedroom packages, traditional footed furniture is also essential. You might even come across one or two four-poster beds in your quest for the set of your fantasies. Most of the colours used in these bedroom sets are muted, and it is nearly required to include at least one chandelier.
The spirit of the past is brought back with rustic king bedroom sets. You might make some of these settings look like a hunting log cabin, while others might remind their occupants of farmhouses in the countryside. Rustic bedroom furniture isn't necessarily extremely plain just because it evokes the style of earlier eras. These classic king bedroom sets may be rather elaborate. They usually include materials like leather, wood, and even marble in their construction.
The word "traditional" in the phrase "traditional king bedroom package" might signify various things. Some decorators use the term "traditional" to allude to Victorian-era English design. Still, others might use it to describe a bedroom that emulates the style of an upper-middle-class American bedroom from the mid-twentieth century. Classic bedroom sets are frequently adorned with wallpaper that matches the historic, restored pieces that make up these elegant furniture ensembles.
BUY THE BEST BEDROOM PACKAGE FOR YOU!
Storage space, strong construction, and an elegant appearance are the three main characteristics of the best bedroom furniture sets. Although many customers prioritise affordability, we think a low price point should only be the icing on top of a high-quality design. After all, a bedroom set is something you'll only want to buy once, so you'll want to make it worthwhile.